Wooden Serving Board - Small
About This HandicraftAdd a touch of nature to every meal with the handcrafted wood serving board from sturdy Albizia hardwood. It's perfectly sized for cutting and serving fruits, cheeses, appetizers and a variety of food. Every piece is hand-carved, hand-finished and naturally stained without any chemical polish on it. Each piece has unique variations in knots, grain and texture and no two boards are the same!
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 8.75” long x 6" wide x 0.75" tall / Handle: 3" long
- Material: Albizia wood
- Color: Natural
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth before use
- Wash immediately after use
- Wipe with hot soapy water and rinse with hot/warm water
- Wipe it dry with a clean dish towel
- Store in a dry area
- Can condition the cutting board with mineral oil from time to time
Hand-Selected just for you
At La Petite Doe, we hand-select long-lasting products. We strive to select items you will enjoy throughout the year. All of our products are timeless and will make you happy!