Self-drying Soap Dish
Self-drying Soap Dish is made of 100% renewable material named Diatomite (fossilized algae, hence plant-based). It's water-absorbent and quick-drying which makes it ideal to place on the kitchen and bathroom counters where water can accumulate without frequent clean-up.
As our solid dish soap bars have been widely loved in the zero waste living community, we spent months finding a material that is both safe and effective. The soap tray's finish is similar to concrete but with draining holes and pathways which will ensure soap and shampoo bars dry and your countertops and bathtub ledges clean from soap residue.
ZERO WASTE: the dish could last forever with care (no hitting or dropping; stain can remove with sandpaper).
When no longer needed, it can be safely discarded in any soil or garbage bin with zero worries about breaking down and releasing harmful chemicals.
- water-absorbent and quick-drying: small volume of water evaporates instantly from the dish
- water-draining: excess water runs through holes and tracks to sink
- durable & safe: diatomite is an eco-friendly, safe, & renewable material
Place soap on top of soap dish with the exiting pathways facing the sink for water to run through.
Repurpose the dish tray for gardening, crafts, and other creative projects.
Check city's waste management info before disposal. If unsure, always consider composting in backyard over throwing into the garbage.
- to prevent mold, place in a ventilated place and wipe to dry at times
- to remove stain, lightly sand it with sandpaper
- do not hit or drop
- avoid brushing or sanding when wet
Hand-Selected just for you
At La Petite Doe, we hand-select long-lasting products. We strive to select items you will enjoy throughout the year. All of our products are timeless and will make you happy!